Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2007 10:36:06 PM EDT
Just wanted to let everyone know about a new holster that I have just picked up. I purchased a new XD45 and needed a holster. I wanted a Spark's VMII but their wait time is almost a half year so I decided to try  TT gunleather. The holster costed Me under $70.00    ($65.00 + $4.65 shipping.) The guy's name is Tim and he contacted Me as soon as the order was placed then he e-mailed Me when it shipped. Took a little over 2 weeks!  He was very cool to deal with and the quality is supreme. I think it's time to try the little guy. You can find his site at    www.ttgunleather.com     You won't be sorry!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:15:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just wanted to let everyone know about a new holster that I have just picked up. I purchased a new XD45 and needed a holster. I wanted a Spark's VMII but their wait time is almost a half year so I decided to try  TT gunleather. The holster costed Me under $70.00    ($65.00 + $4.65 shipping.) The guy's name is Tim and he contacted Me as soon as the order was placed then he e-mailed Me when it shipped. Took a little over 2 weeks!  He was very cool to deal with and the quality is supreme. I think it's time to try the little guy. You can find his site at    www.ttgunleather.com     You won't be sorry!!!

Hot linked
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 11:29:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Trust Me this Tim produces a great product for a great price. I'm sure he's going to become a lot busier because his quality is awesome!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top