Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2003 9:23:26 PM EDT
Does anyone having the product numbers for Win. 125gr SXT JHP or Remington 125gr Golden Sabre in the 357SIG Cal?  I asked my dealer to order me some and he was unable to because he could not find a product number in his latest ammo catalogs.  He even called the companys and he was unable to get them from the sales people because they did not have them.

He did get me some 115gr CorBon 357SIG.  Wow!! That stuff was HOT!  Pistol was a Glock 32.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:09:25 PM EDT
[#1]
GA Precision, a site sponsor here, sells great .357Sig ammo for as little as $9/50rds.

Their 125gr FMJ is 1300/fps & their HP is 1400/fps. Great ammo.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:14:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.  I will check them out and try to place an order.  That seems to be a good price for 357SIG ammo, at least compared to what I pay around here.  I would still like to try to get some of the 125gr Ranger SXT or Reming. 125gr G.S. ammo from my main supplier but we can't find the catalog number of those rounds in either of the companys catalogs
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top