Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2003 11:37:12 AM EDT
Hello...

I see that Southern Ohio Gun International is selling the FEG made PA-63 9mm Makarov pistol for $99.95 each.  Do any of you have any experience with this pistol.. good or bad?

Thanks

Tom
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:36:02 PM EDT
[#1]
These are great little guns.  I'm assuming this won't be your primary pistol.  I got mine last year and really enjoy it.  It's inexpensive, fairly concealable and a good "last ditch" handgun or cache weapon.  Has a healthy little kick for a small 9mm round, but is decent when it comes to accuracy.  Ammo is also reasonable in bulk.  For a $100 gun, I think it's a great buy.

F.A.S. Out  
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto as to above.  Only issue with mine was it would not feed hollow points.  FMJ only.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Were I in your shoes, I'd spend the extra $30 at SOG and get a real Makarov.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:47:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Someone I know has this to say about it:

"Man, I thought the trigger slap on the AK was bad.  This is one hand-stingin' little whore.

I thought everyone who complained about them was whining. Well, I have joined the whiners.
The hammer bit me in the web most every time, and it wasn't any joy even when my hand was out of the way.

After about 30 rounds, I was flinching like a girl."
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:04:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Someone I know has this to say about it:

"Man, I thought the trigger slap on the AK was bad.  This is one hand-stingin' little whore.

I thought everyone who complained about them was whining. Well, I have joined the whiners.
The hammer bit me in the web most every time, and it wasn't any joy even when my hand was out of the way.

After about 30 rounds, I was flinching like a girl."

That's why you spend the extra money for a MAK!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top