Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2003 9:20:43 PM EDT
Having a heck of a time findind a 3 dot or similar set of nite sites to fit my P-14. It has adjustable sights and that's the "rub." Any info/advice wouls be appreciated..
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:45:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you checked out Trijicon and Novak's?  I don't know the size of the inletting for the rear sight on the P-14, but I'd start with those 2 companies and see if either has something available.  Any info available from Para Ord?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#2]
You won't be able to find one. The Para slide cut is slightly different from everything out there, except for the Bo-Mar cut but I think even that requires a little machining.

Contact Bob Hunter of Hunter Customs. He posts in the Para Ord section over on the www.1911forum.com. He has a web site too: www.huntercustoms.com.

I stupidly sold my Para (which I'm STILL LAMENTING to this very day , but I was considering having it customized by Mr. Hunter. He turns Paras into works of art.

Anyhow, Wilson Combat makes an adjustable night sight. Wilson can machine your Ltd slide for that rear sight *I think*. It's been awhile since I've checked it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top