Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 7:23:26 PM EDT
Can I attach this flashight to my USP without an adaptor? If not, where can you pick up the proper adapter?

Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:15:34 PM EDT
[#1]
You need to get an adapter for the M3/M6 on the USP.  If you are only getting a light you can get the UTL.  Both are made by ITI and I believe its the same lamp.  If you are looking into getting the M6 on the other hand the GG&G adapter is great.  I have it for my tactical and so far i think it is awesome.  Sidearmor also sells an adapter but i thought it had too many parts for my taste.  There were several dicussions and pictures about this at hkpro.com .
You can get the GG&G adapter directly from GG&G or Botach.  I beleive I saw some one selling them for like 53 bucks either here or at the hkpro EE forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top