Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2003 7:52:25 PM EDT
Any recommendations on adjustable night sights for the Glock model 23?  I've seen the Meprolight adjustable sights advertised; any feedback on these sights?  Is $115 a good price?  What should I pay a local dealer for installation, if they don't carry the sights in stock?

Thanks,
Dave
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 12:02:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Are those meprolight sights also night sights? If so, $115 is a good price. Trijicon (sp?) is also an option.

Check out Brownells before you buy, you might see something you like better.

As for sight installation cost, I would guess $20-25 if you didn't buy the sights from the dealer or you're not a **good** customer.

My .o2
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:00:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Dawson precision makes the best adjustable drop in sights for the glock. they also make them as night sights. they are pricy though, but worth it. They are bigger sights, so they may not be practical for carry. For that you probably want hennies, but they are not adj.

dawsonprecision.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top