conventional or reddot.

Any thoughts,suggestions or reccomendations on

this matter will be really appreciated.

Thanks so much for any advice.

Thanks and take care.

Alan Pearson.

Link Posted: 5/18/2003 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a buckmark, and I feel the same way about it.

It's just right.

As for ammo, my browning likes faster stuff, high velocity or better, only.

I tried the bulk stuff, no go.

Aquila make a goot high vel called super extra, 13.50 for 500.  This works well.

Stingers always works too.

You may have to try different types to find one it likes, don't give up.  You may have to break it in a little too.  A good 2-3000 rounds should tell.

Don't take it apart for awhile, you want to shoot it for some time.  Because most folks take it apart, and it takes weeks or months to put it back together.

Enjoy it.

A red dot is a blast on a .22 plinker.

TXL
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:28:39 AM EDT
[#2]
You didn't mess around...you got the top of the line model...(you started where a lot of people end up).
Having several MKIIs, they like just about anything, ammo wise, but I avoid the hollowpoints on my 6 7/8 target.
Winchester super X and CCI mini mags seem to stand out.
I tried the expensive "green tag" match ammo and found, at least in my case, no real improvement.
As said, reassembly can be a bear, until it's done a few times.
One website to visit about Ruger is WWW.ontargetguns.com
Bill, the owner, lives and breathes Rugers and has lots of goodies for it.
A Ruger MKII is nearly indestructable...you bought it for life + some.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Hard to beat a Ruger Auto. I have three, with the 5 1/2" bull barrel being my favorite (though the suppressed MKII is awfully fun). In nearly twenty years of owning one of these, I've never had any trouble feeding anything and have had the best accuracy with CCI and Federal brands (most of the time I just shoot whatever's available).

Contrary to the beliefs of some, it's actually a very straight forward and easy pistol to field strip.

I've had Clark triggers installed in all of mine (Volquartsen's just look like shit and are machined cheaply) and I've installed Bowen rear sights.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 2:31:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You didn't mess around...you got the top of the line model...(you started where a lot of people end up).
Having several MKIIs, they like just about anything, ammo wise, but I avoid the hollowpoints on my 6 7/8 target.
Winchester super X and CCI mini mags seem to stand out.
I tried the expensive "green tag" match ammo and found, at least in my case, no real improvement.
As said, reassembly can be a bear, until it's done a few times.
One website to visit about Ruger is WWW.ontargetguns.com
Bill, the owner, lives and breathes Rugers and has lots of goodies for it.
A Ruger MKII is nearly indestructable...you bought it for life + some.

Thanks for the response. At first I was going to get the basic MKII, 5 1/2" blued model and I noticed that stainless slabside with those sweet custom grips and once I held it it was all over. I think the price was very reasonable at 379.00 considering it came with the scope mount and rings. I noticed that Jim Dandy said he installed a Clark trigger and Bowen sights on his and was wondering what would be the advantage to this? This pistol has without a doubt the smoothest and lightest pull on anything that I have ever fired and that is right out of the box. Thanks again for the response, I am definatley one happy camper with this.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:57:12 AM EDT
[#5]
There are a lot of things that can be done to get the trigger even better, as far as let off, overtravel and even take up.
Some brands of triggers may offer a wider, smooth pad, some grooved, with an adjustment to stop movement at the point of let off, thus eliminating excess travel that may disturb sight alignment.
There are hammer, sear and spring kits that really get the let off down to super light, depending on your ability and how much you want to spend.
The same with sights...more precise clicks and "better" sight picture can be obtained.
If you are happy the way it is, shoot it as is, it can be "laid out" anytime down the road but will give you time to think about any improvements you think are needed.
If that baby were mine, I'd be scope hunting.
Type is a matter of preferance, but don't go by price alone.    Enjoy!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:38:31 AM EDT
[#6]

I noticed that Jim Dandy said he installed a Clark trigger and Bowen sights on his and was wondering what would be the advantage to this?

The Clark trigger isn't physically much different than the factory assembly. It's longer, which some people find a benefit, but roughly the same width. The advantage of the Clark assembly is in their trigger job itself (sorry, I can't take credit for that). Clark installs new hammer and sear bushings along with a pre-travel stop among other things. The end result is a trigger that breaks like glass and a gun that's much easier to shoot well (important to me as a small game hunter).

The Bowen rear sight (they're more expensive than they used to be, but that's another story) offers a finer range of adjustments than the factory unit and is easier to see.

Notice how the factory rear sight has its blade somewhat inset. One of the reasons ironsighted handguns are difficult to shoot well is the fact that the eyeball is being asked to focus on the rear sight, the front sight, and the target all at once.

The factory Ruger rear sight asks the eye to focus on four things at once: the rear sight base, the rear sight blade, the front sight, and the target. The Bowen unit reduces that number back to three. It looks better, too.

These are just items that make a good gun great and allow me to shoot it closer to its potential.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The factory Ruger rear sight asks the eye to focus on four things at once: the rear sight base, the rear sight blade, the front sight, and the target. The Bowen unit reduces that number back to three. It looks better, too.

These are just items that make a good gun great and allow me to shoot it closer to its potential.

I thought you were just supposed to go: front sight press, front sight press.  Not focus on all three things, just the front sight.  You can't get your eye to go on all three things exactly.  You can get a diopter(tiny hole) to go over your eye that increases depth of field, so it will seem more in focus.  Imagine going from F4 in your camera to F16 or F22.  That is exactly the same thing.  But I am young and don't need it and if I ever really needed it, I wouldn't have special glasses with a tiny hole for my dominant eye to look through.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#8]

I thought you were just supposed to go: front sight press, front sight press. Not focus on all three things, just the front sight. You can't get your eye to go on all three things exactly.

Lots of things you're "not supposed to do." The reality of the matter is the eye becomes strained trying to focus on different objects at different distances.

Get back on subject.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I have the exact same pistol.  LOVE it.

Mine eats any kind of ammo reliably.

I had a Aimpoint 5000 red-dot on mine.  It was light enough to be tolerable.  Fun, but I ended up giving the Aimpoint to my Dad, as he liked it so much, and I prefer irons on a pistol.

My trigger is a little heavier than I would like.  I am either going to get a trigger job or a Clark.

Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#10]

I am either going to get a trigger job or a Clark.

The Clark trigger by itself is nothing impressive. It doesn't really shine until the entire trigger job package has been performed.

"Trigger job includes Clark match steel trigger, oversized sear pin and match hammer bushing. (result = crisp 2 to 2.5 pound pull) $100.00"

Worth every penny.

CLICK D LINK
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:31:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a Bi-centinial that has served me well over the years so I am not surprised at your reaction.

Congradulations on a good choice and I would have been down right dissappointed if Jim hadn't posted the pic of his SS beauties.

Tj
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#12]
There's a lot to be said about a design that's remained basically unchanged and in production for 50+ years.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks to everyone on this thread, you have provided me with some excellent information.

Anothergene you must be reading my mind because I definately have to have something to mount inside those shiney new rings that came in the box. I have never had a red dot before but this seems like the perfect gun to try one out on.

Thanks again everyone.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:10:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I have the same Ruger that you just bought,I have also found that Win. super-X hugh vel.(40 gr.) shoots the best in mine and is pretty clean. I put a red-dot scope on the gun the minute I got it and recently removed it just to see what shooting it would be like open sights.I was so surprised at how accurate and fun it is now that I would'nt scope it again, its not top heavy anymore. I'm not saying the dot was'nt fun, it was deadly quick on target. Full take down cleaning sucks!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 2:08:08 AM EDT
[#15]

Full take down cleaning sucks!

Why does it "suck?" The Ruger .22 Auto is one of the easiest guns to disassemble.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:53:59 AM EDT
[#16]
I took mine down and other than a couple tries at lining up the  notch on the mainspring with the hammer spur everything went pretty well. I found out when installing the mainspring, point the muzzle straight up while holding back the trigger and just give it a slight jiggle and the spur will drop right into the notch on the mainspring and the whole assembley will slide right into place. I think that most people are so used to the slide setup that this whole new design just takes a little getting used to. And the tolerances are really tight, there is absolutley no play between the barrel and the reciever. I have developed a much higher respect for Ruger firearms.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 4:44:02 AM EDT
[#17]

And the tolerances are really tight, there is absolutley no play between the barrel and the reciever.

Except the 22/45. These are often secured by the mainspring assembly alone. I was speaking with the manager of Ruger's Prescott facility awhile back and he indicated that due to customer requests, the 22/45 was intentionally made slightly looser than the MKII (he also went on to say that this hasn't adversely effected accuracy due to the tight fit of the mainspring assembly). Ruger .22 pistolsmiths (like Clark) generally tighten this up first thing.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't know how anyone can say the Ruger is one of the easiest pistols to takedown and reassemble, most people will disagree. Their own manual says to use some sort of tool to flip open the housing latch, if you have a tight fitting or new pistol a plastic hammer may be needed to knock the bolt stop pin. Every gun counter can tell you of these pistols that arrive in pieces needing help to put back together. The owners manual has 2 1/2 pages with 8 diagrams showing how to get it back together again. I love this pistol but it is more challenging to clean than any other I have.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#19]

I don't know how anyone can say the Ruger is one of the easiest pistols to takedown and reassemble, most people will disagree.

Just what is so damned difficult?

1) Release the mainspring tension.
2) Unfold the mainspring assembly latch and withdraw from the gun.

Reassemble by:

1) Dropping the hammer to prevent tensioning the mainspring.
2) Reinsert mainspring assembly taking care to capture the hammer stirrup within the mainspring assembly.

Who in the hell says that's difficult (besides you)?

Their own manual says to use some sort of tool to flip open the housing latch

WRONG. The owner's manual suggests the use of a paper clip in order to save your fingernail.

if you have a tight fitting or new pistol a plastic hammer may be needed to knock the bolt stop pin.

WRONG. The mainspring assembly provides plenty of leverage.

Every gun counter can tell you of these pistols that arrive in pieces needing help to put back together.

Just proves that inept people abound.

The owners manual has 2 1/2 pages with 8 diagrams showing how to get it back together again.

And based on your misinformation, I can tell you haven't read any of the accompanying text.

I love this pistol but it is more challenging to clean than any other I have.

Apparently it doesn't take much to challenge you.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 9:39:20 AM EDT
[#20]
I can tell that you are one of those people who know everything,so I'll let this topic go. I'm glad i did'nt say it was "noon" because you would have said it was "12 o'clock! FAH
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 12:43:07 PM EDT
[#21]

I can tell that you are one of those people who know everything,so I'll let this topic go. I'm glad i did'nt say it was "noon" because you would have said it was "12 o'clock! FAH

So you're saying that you're easily defeated by inanimate objects? Sad.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I don't know how anyone can say the Ruger is one of the easiest pistols to takedown and reassemble, most people will disagree.

Just what is so damned difficult?

1) Release the mainspring tension.
2) Unfold the mainspring assembly latch and withdraw from the gun.

Reassemble by:

1) Dropping the hammer to prevent tensioning the mainspring.
2) Reinsert mainspring assembly taking care to capture the hammer stirrup within the mainspring assembly.

Who in the hell says that's difficult (besides you)?

Their own manual says to use some sort of tool to flip open the housing latch

WRONG. The owner's manual suggests the use of a paper clip in order to save your fingernail.

if you have a tight fitting or new pistol a plastic hammer may be needed to knock the bolt stop pin.

WRONG. The mainspring assembly provides plenty of leverage.

Every gun counter can tell you of these pistols that arrive in pieces needing help to put back together.

Just proves that inept people abound.

The owners manual has 2 1/2 pages with 8 diagrams showing how to get it back together again.

And based on your misinformation, I can tell you haven't read any of the accompanying text.

Apparently it doesn't take much to challenge you.

amen

i recently bought my first 22 pistol, a ruger standard model and it strips quick and easy with no tools as long as you follow the instructions
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey guys! No basis for an argument.
Ever since the early MKI's, stories arose about dismantled Rugers at garage sales, cheap.
And to this day with MKII's, the story lives on.
I have seen some that were very tight, testing ones mechanical aptitude, so some problems are really no suprise.
I have actually seen a few lemons, but I go back to when they were well under a hundred bucks.
As far as reassembling, they don't tell you how to adjust the reciever on the frame for "canting", making sure it is square with the frame upon reassembly, I do that, being the picky SOB that I am.
My favorite? Its a 22/45 5 1/4 inch Target barrel on a MkII frame...that barrel length was only available for about a year ('94)...and does it point great!
And I have the thumbrest grips and put a high polished finish on it...I love it!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#24]
looks like ol' Jim Dandy just wants to argue...lot of people will agree that the ruger is not the easiest to clean.....he didn't say he couldn't take it apart, just that it sucks....I don't like to take mine apart either and bought the speed kit from Majestic Arms where all you need is an allen wrench to take out 1 bolt and the slide assembly comes out....I will let everyone know how that works when I put it in........
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#25]

looks like ol' Jim Dandy just wants to argue

No, looks like "ol' Jim Dandy" is RIGHT.

lot of people will agree that the ruger is not the easiest to clean

"Lot" of people have substandard IQs. Are you among them?

he didn't say he couldn't take it apart, just that it sucks

And he is easily defeated by an inanimate object. A man-made piece of machinery. Not something I'd share with the general public.

I don't like to take mine apart either and bought the speed kit from Majestic Arms where all you need is an allen wrench to take out 1 bolt and the slide assembly comes out

And yet anyone possessing a sixth-grade reading level could use the FREE factory instructions that came with the gun, NO TOOLS!!! Pretty sad on your part.

I will let everyone know how that works when I put it in

I don't recall anyone asking that question.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:05:53 PM EDT
[#26]
This is interesting:

Profile for mnblaster shows a name of "james s melson."

Profile for jem375 shows a name of "Jim Melson."

Both from Minnesota.

Kind of like RGUNS and his many aliases. Pretty juvenile BS.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:31:04 PM EDT
[#27]
JimDandy....wrong again on the id's being the same....seems to be a habit of yours.......no one said the takedown had defeated anyone, only you.....Ruger could have made it a lot easier and didn't....and I really don't recall anyone asking you anything either, but, you seem to open your big mouth(or fingers) anyway....
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:16:58 AM EDT
[#28]

JimDandy....wrong again on the id's being the same

No, right again. I'm thinking an IP trace would seal it.

no one said the takedown had defeated anyone

Actually, you did. You posted this under both of your IDs.

Ruger could have made it a lot easier and didn't

Let's see, Ruger designed it to be disassembled without the use of tools. Sounds pretty easy right there.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:53:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Not tryin' to fuel the fire but once I broke a wing off the spade end of the recoil spring assembly...once out of many disassemblies...and still can't figure out how I did it.
And that was the only time.
Fitting a 22/45 reciever on to a MKII frame took a little more effort, and a file.
The MKII barrel assembly drops right on a 22/45 frame, at least the ones I played with.
Too bad the upper has the serial numbers, a few extra barrel lengths would be nice, one scoped at least.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 6:03:22 AM EDT
[#30]

The MKII barrel assembly drops right on a 22/45 frame, at least the ones I played with.

I recently called Ruger's Prescott, Arizona facility to get some help with some sight troubles on my suppressed MKII  and I was called back by no less than the Prescott Facility's manager. As I was speaking with him, I asked about the loose fit of the 22/45 compared to the standard MKIIs. He indicated that due to consumer requests, Ruger purposely manufactures the 22/45 receiver to just slip on and off of the grip frame. If that's a problem for anyone, they'll gladly tighten up your gun if you send it to Ruger. FYI, Clark also tightens these up as part of their trigger job.

Too bad the upper has the serial numbers, a few extra barrel lengths would be nice, one scoped at least.

At one time, AMT produced a MKII knockoff, the Lighting. They offered the barrelled receivers in various lengths and profiles for sale separately so you could make your gun a little more versatile. They were also grooved for scope mounting.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Jim Dandy....Now, you have already admitted that you have at least passed the 6th grade because you can take apart a MKll by your previous posting....but, here you are,wrong again on the id's....seeing that you are from Oklahoma, that accounts for most of your mistakes in life.....Now, if you can read, like you say that you can, notice that MNBlaster initials are JSM.....now, look at my id and you will see JEM....those are my initials.....now, being an Okie, I know that sometimes things get confusing, but, is a little bell going off in that head of yours??????....hint, he's 22 years younger than me.....Maybe, he's my.....yep, you got it......SON.......he called and told me that an idiot was on ar15, and boy was he right.....the takedown of the Ruger does suck, and even Ruger acknowledges that they could have done a better job in magazine articles that were written over the years......
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:13:55 AM EDT
[#32]

Maybe, he's my.....yep, you got it......SON

In that case, you've made a strong argument for sterilization (as in you need to be).

the takedown of the Ruger does suck, and even Ruger acknowledges that they could have done a better job in magazine articles that were written over the years

Untrue and you have no proof aside from the fact that you and your spawn are both feeble-minded.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:39:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Jim Dandy...once again you are showing your stupidity....no one said they could not take apart a Ruger MKll....I mean if you can, probably my 3 year old grand-daughter can also..You really should go back and reread your posts, and you will see that you really started getting ballistic over nothing....I mean, if you like to take the MKll apart the way it is, more power to you, some people don't....I know you seem to have a problem with this, and I am thinking enough is enough on this subject anyway...I'm getting too old to argue with a brick wall......
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#34]

no one said they could not take apart a Ruger MKll

You and your spawn both posted as such. You need to go back and read (or learn to do so).
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:45:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Moderator........don't you think this thread has gone on long enough?....It's obvious that ol' Jim Dandy is getting a little out of hand...He just can't seem to get the idea that people actually have different opinions....
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Jim Dandy......by the way, what posts did we say that we could not take apart a MKll?....show me.......I really think you have a hard time reading and actually know what you have just read...........Nowhere in our posts do we write that we do not know how to take apart the MKll........
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#37]

It's obvious that ol' Jim Dandy is getting a little out of hand

Quite possibly the same can be said of you.

He just can't seem to get the idea that people actually have different opinions

See previous remarks. You've hardly been open-minded in this discussion.

Moderator........don't you think this thread has gone on long enough?

Oh, so if the direction or complexion of the discussion doesn't suit you, one of your IDs, or the fruit of your loins, we should just cut it off, huh? You ARE sad.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 11:59:45 AM EDT
[#38]

Jim Dandy......by the way, what posts did we say that we could not take apart a MKll?

Well, we have this posted by the "fruit of your loins" 5-21-03 at 12:10:25 A.M.:

Full take down cleaning sucks!

And 5-22-03 at 11:52:14 P.M.:

<snip>

And by you on 5-26-03 at 11:25:02 P.M.:

I don't like to take mine apart either

And on 5-27-03 at 3:06:12 P.M.:

the takedown of the Ruger does suck

You really should be aware of what you've already posted before committing to some other blunder.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Jim Dandy.....once again you have shown you can't read....I wrote show me where we stated we CAN'T takedown a MKll for cleaning, and all you can come up with is that we don't like the takedown of the Ruger....I already knew that...
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Slickpilot....we kind of got off the subject you brought up about the MKll....it is a great handgun and you will enjoy it very much....I have the MKll target version with a 6 7/8" barrel and it is very accurate........Enjoy...
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 12:30:39 PM EDT
[#41]

Jim Dandy.....once again you have shown you can't read....I wrote show me where we stated we CAN'T takedown a MKll for cleaning, and all you can come up with is that we don't like the takedown of the Ruger....I already knew that...

Again, not the one with the literacy issues here, my man. That would be YOU. You and your spawn posted such that you couldn't takedown this little piece of machinery, but now after vainly asking that the discussion be stopped, you're backpedaling and splitting hairs. VERY SAD ON YOUR PART.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#42]
By the gods, silence please!
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Profile for Jim Dandy: short,fat,bald,middle age,single(gay?)
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#44]

Profile for Jim Dandy: short,fat,bald,middle age,single(gay?)

And yet I'm thinking for you and your "father"/gay lover:

Inbred, inbred, to them it's a way of life,
Inbred, inbred, they've got a little sister and they're going to make her their wife

Slings and arrows, slings and arrows. You two ignorant humps are pretty pathetic. You let a small piece of man-made machinery defeat you and then you whine about it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:41:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Jim dandy....once again, gee, I hope you can read this......show me where I said that I could not takedown a Ruger MKll......All you can come up with is where I said I don't like the takedown of the MKll.......put the post down where I can read it.....remember, could not takedown, not disliking the takedown....I realize that it is hard for you Okie's to understand plain english, but, do try.......
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#46]

show me where I said that I could not takedown a Ruger MKll

Again, I did show where you posted as such. So did your illiterate spawn. You've made the decision to NOT read those posts and create an argument.

I realize that it is hard for you Okie's to understand plain english, but, do try

And I realize it's exceedingly hard for someone whose mother and father are brother and sister to follow the conversation, but try and keep up anyway.

I'd like to see some proof that this the takedown procedure is a feat of superhuman ability. You and your knothead haven't offered anything to support that aside from a very eloquent "It sucks!"

As I recall, and again, you have demonstrated a lack of reading skills, the original poster asked about ammunition recommendations and sighting setups. Where did you two (AKA Dumb and Dumber) read into things that he was asking for your very unexalted opinions of how you were unable to decipher the takedown procedure? Proof, PLEASE.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Jimmy, Jimmy, again, show me where I stated that I could not takedown a MKll....Post it...one more time, I don't like the takedown of the MKll...that is my prerogative, I don't have to like it just because you seem to ....and I can say it sucks if I want to...the only reason I got into the takedown squabble is because you went ballistic over nothing.....and if you read my post to the original poster, I got back on subject, which is more than you can do.....So, goodbye, and believe me when I say good riddance, since all of a sudden the name calling from you is getting ridiculous...........
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:41:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 10:44:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 2:48:46 AM EDT
[#50]

Their IP's aren't even similar. My God, you were WRONG!!

Damn.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top