Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2003 5:23:35 PM EDT
Are they worth the time?  I have never heard anything bad about them.  Only great reviews.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:38:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I shoot a Silver Team in 9X21 for IPSC.

I just got in a 40cal with 2 high caps factory ported Wonder Finish for inventory. I decided to shoot it once since I have never owned a 40 cal.

Immediatly it came out of inventory and went into my home defense role.

Sweet shooter. Cuts the black out of the target
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:26:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Witness with wonder finish.  IT's a .45ACP with ported barrel and slide.

I love it.  Never had one problem
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:15:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I used to have a Tanfoglio TZ-75 (which the Witness was based upon) in 9mm and loved that gun.  Gifting it to my brother-in-law was a mistake.  I have missed it ever since.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 10:41:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a Witness compact in .40 cal. Never had a failure or problem with accuracy. Grip size is too small, but this was fixed by using a large frame mag with a rubber spacer to make up the gap (a factory supplied item). The next pistol I purchase would be a witness, but I want the option of high capacity, so it will probably be a Ruger because of the same reliability, cost, and availability of low cost high cap mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top