Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2003 1:28:38 PM EDT
I carry mainly 9x19mms, but I love the big 10mm. Accurate, flat-shooting, and power to spare. It is in my opinion the most underrated of all handgun calibers. I had a S&W 1076 that I regret getting rid of more than any other pistol. I am considering getting another for a carry gun. As far as I know only about 3 companies make them and even fewer make compacts. I am interested in a Tanfolglio Witness Compact. Does anyone have any experience with this pistol, or reccomend any other 10mms?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 1:46:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Witness and it is the best money that I have spent in a 10mm. $350 IIRC.

Have four other 10's. Colt Delta Gold Cup, S&W 1006, Glock 20 and a Glock 29.

All of mine work and "Rock".

Get-U-Some 10's.

Regards...

MM419
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the tip. I am extremely jealous.  Why have a .45 when you can fit more 10mms in the same package?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:26:23 PM EDT
[#3]
A 10mm Witness for $350?! Wow...I think that maybe I should get one of those. Those are based on a CZ, right? Are they a pretty good company? They're not like a Jennings or anything, are they?
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#4]
The ones I've seen are at least as good in quality of the CZs. The Italians aren't known for making crappy guns.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the Glock 29 that shoots almost as well as my Glock 30. I love 10mm power but I have an easier time shooting the .45 cal Model 30 quickly and accurately. As bad as I wanted to make my 29 my carry gun I couldn't bring my self to do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top