Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2001 8:38:40 AM EDT
Must be in southern kalifornia and be a private party transfer.  Will pay $350 for NIB w/ 2 mags, original case and paperwork.

Thanks in advance.

AR i.t.w's
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 4:37:20 PM EDT
[#1]
May I respectfully suggest that IMHO you are nuts.

I fired one of these once, and it easily made the list of "crummiest handguns ever."  If you want more details let me know, I am probably raining on your parade as it is.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 10:04:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Chairborne_Ranger.  I appreciate all comments, good or bad.

I'm still looking for one.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#3]
i owned one of those....second biggest POS i ever owned.......AMT hardballer being the first
if you got a hard on for it great,if you want a shooter look elsewhere.....quick........jmo
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 3:05:49 PM EDT
[#4]
The first guy says I'm nuts, the 2nd guy mentions something about me having a hard-on.  Well at least that completes the set...

I'm still looking.
Nothing wrong that a "good" smithy cannot fix.  Extraction problems can be cured.  The trigger can be lightened somewhat and smoothed out a lot.  I've always wanted one and I'm gonna have one!  Something about a mini-45 that appeals to me.  The little Glock 36 just doesn't do it for me, yet.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 8:56:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Well geez, I must have a lemon.
Mine works great, eats FMJ & Black Talons, never a hiccup. The trigger pull is a bit stout but I like that alot better for a carry gun than one with 1 or more safeties to deal with.
I do think you can get one alot cheaper than $350, IIRC I saw them in SOG's newest flyer for $239.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 4:07:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I had one and had good results with it.   I would have liked the trigger to be lighter and sights wouldn't have been a bad thing on it.  I ended up trading it on a Glock 30 because I wanted higher capacity, a nicer trigger and sights!
  Too bad your seller has to be in So. Cal.  My gun dealer in Kansas still has mine sitting on his shelf.
   Overall, I was pleased.   I say forge on!

-
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:08:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Coltshorty,
Where is SOG located?  Do they have a website?

My problem is that it has to already be within the state of kali since it isn't on the list of "not unsafe guns" the DOJ has put together.  I get a kick out of the fact that they don't dare call the guns safe, they call them "not unsafe".  Legal mumbo jumbo bull.

I've seen many on gunbroker.com right around $300 but they are all out of state.  To be legal I have to find one within this wonderful state.  It also has to be a private party transfer since a FFL can't sell it within kali since it's not on the list.

Still looking...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top