Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2007 3:31:18 AM EDT
I have my local gun dealers looking for one. They are all unable to get one in. I have money in hand and no pistol to buy! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 10:29:42 AM EDT
[#1]

At my house.

You would think SA would have more Bitones produced. It seems like someone is always looking for them.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 1:54:59 PM EDT
[#2]
height=8
Quoted:
At my house.how
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:11:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/brasman/100_0687.jpg

At my house.

You would think SA would have more Bitones produced. It seems like someone is always looking for them.

My distributors are always out of all XD 45acp's.  They are usually an allocated item
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
At my house.

Somehow I don't think coming to your house looking for that gun would necessarily be a good idea on the OP's part.

I wouldn't dare go and steal one! I might ask nicely if I can look at it! It makes me mad that I can't find one. I'm going out of my mind! I think I might contact SA and ask when they are scheduled to make another batch of Tac. BiTone XD45s!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 10:42:11 PM EDT
[#5]
A local shope here in Reno has like 3 of those. PM me if you want there number

Erick Z
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 10:50:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A local shope here in Reno has like 3 of those. PM me if you want there number

Erick Z

IM sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top