Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2006 11:04:32 PM EDT
I have this image of a pistol stuck in the back of my mind that I seem to see come up alot on TV, it's driveing me crazy trying to think of the model though does anyone know?  It looks alot like a Sig 225, but with a polymer appearing fram, and an ergo grip, does anyone know what I'm thinking of?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:08:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm guessing it was one of these?

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:31:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm guessing it was one of these?

img217.imageshack.us/img217/6230/jle8986eg9.jpg

I love Lugars but that has to be the WORST looking Lugar I've ever seen!!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have this image of a pistol stuck in the back of my mind that I seem to see come up alot on TV, it's driveing me crazy trying to think of the model though does anyone know?  It looks alot like a Sig 225, but with a polymer appearing fram, and an ergo grip, does anyone know what I'm thinking of?

any particular TV show or movie or commercial in mind?

SIG P-225? dang thing looks like almost any other classical Sig (P-226/229/228/etc), except for the smaller size...are you sure its a Sig, or did it just resemble a Sig?

Ergo grips? like those on a 1911 or on an AR?

are you thinking about a Baby Desert Eagle or one of the newer polymer Sig Arms' line?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Baby Eagle looks nothing like a Sig.  Maybe the SigPro.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:46:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I was just kidding about that tragic Luger.  I'm guessing that this is what you are describing.  IMI SP21 "Barak"

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#6]
So it had grooves for the fingers like Gen3 Glocks?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:40:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Baby Eagle looks nothing like a Sig.  Maybe the SigPro.

yea, i know

he described it as "ergo grips" which can describe a hell of a lot of HGs, not just Sigs; i just threw BEs (poly line) out there as an example

while the sig pro line might be what he is refering to, i can see the rear of the grip resembling the groovieness of the ergo 1911 grips, but if he is refering to the contours of the ergo AR grip, well he could be refering to a newer taraus, SW (M&P, sigma), Walther, or something else
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top