Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2001 11:15:20 PM EDT
Kimber Eclipse!  Today was our first anniversary and the wife suprised me with the reciept for a Kimber Eclipse Custom.

Funny thing is we were in the jewelry store the night before and she was looking at pearls.  She was looking really hard and I told her she could have her pearls when I got my Kimber.  Now I did get her pearls for the occasion so I am thinking after she opens her present I could raz her about me getting the handgun.  Of course she is thinking the same thing from the other side.

Here is a pic:

Thanks to the wonderful govt. of Ca. I get to pick it up after Thanksgiving.  It is gonna be sweet.

I guess this being married thing aint all bad.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 4:05:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Very cool.

If you were a real man, you would toss in some diamonds to make up an even trade though...
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 6:21:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice!  Happy anniversary!  Mine is on the 22nd, so we'll see if we can keep this game going...LOL
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 7:07:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Very cool.

If you were a real man, you would toss in some diamonds to make up an even trade though...

Hey, I coulda bought two of these things for the price of the pearls.

Link Posted: 11/12/2001 7:08:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nice!  Happy anniversary!  Mine is on the 22nd, so we'll see if we can keep this game going...LOL

OK, then start thinking M1A.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top