Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2003 8:50:27 PM EDT
What do you guys think about IMI Uzi pistol.  It looks like a baby eagle.  A friend of mine has one in a .40cal and needs to sell it for some quick cash.  It's in great condition and he's shot about 150 rounds through it.  I'm not very familure with the IMI handguns.  I've got a Sig P229 .40 cal, so how will it compare with my Sig.  Does anybody know what they retail at??
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 11:10:57 AM EDT
[#1]
It is a Baby Eagle.  I believe it was made by IMI and the UZI name is just stamped on it.  Or at the very least, it was made on IMI tooling.

I have an IMI .40 compact Baby Eagle, and I like it.  They are good solid guns, very ergonomic and mine's also accurate.

I paid about $360 for mine 3 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I think that's it.  Did you get it new??
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 8:20:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, they may have increased $20 in price since then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top