Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2003 1:58:01 PM EDT
Anyone have one or used one?  I am contemplating getting one.  If so how was the trigger?  I shoot exclusively Glocks now, I have a thing or two to learn about a double action trigger I am sure.  Even lacking experience I know smoother is better!  I am leaning towards the small frame .357cal.  I have not ruled out a .44mag (large frame) yet though.  The application will be a woods gun to carry while back packing.  Local threats(pacific NW) include coyote, big cats and small bear.  I’ll also run it in IDPA/IPSC competition for kicks. Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:03:15 AM EDT
[#1]
There are a few owners in here who adore them.
"Wave" posted several pictures of his a few months back and they are awesome!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top