Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2002 5:30:22 PM EDT
has any one had any exp. with one,pros or cons. Thanks for any feedback
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Not with the P97, but I own a Riger P89 9mm. Very rugged gun and VERY accurate. A bit on the big side for some but still a very nice gun. I would recommend Ruger.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I own a P97 and it is a lot of handgun for the money. I paid $320 for mine and I don't know of another new 45acp as good at that price. The only negative I can think of is mine doesn't like lead bullets. The P97 will get you through the night. Regards, Richard
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#3]
My brother has one and I've shot it several times. Very accurate and a hoot to shoot. I like it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 2:13:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I love the P97. I think it's the best value .45 ACP on the market. These things will feed and cycle anything except the highly underloaded lead target ammo. They are accurate. And the polymer frame and grips make this gun feel better in the hand than the older P90. IMHO, you would have to spend $500 or more to get another .45 as good as this one. The Ruger P-series handguns are awesome. They work and they don't cost a fortune. Buy one, you'll be happy you did!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:10:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I've got a P90, and as soon as Springfield Armory comes out with the XD 45, it's going in as a trade in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top