Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2002 12:44:00 PM EDT
I need some info about the Peters Stahl PSP 07-sport .45 i have been looking at this gun for some weeks now and i really want it but it cost a lot and i have not found any info about it from people who have one, so if you have one or know something about this gun please write it down.
I also looked at another model called Range Master .45 but they have not updated their homepage so it cant be found there.

So my question is should i buy this gun??
http://www.peters-stahl.com/images/psp07.jpg

Homepage  
http://www.peters-stahl.com/engelsepagina.htm

Have a nice day!!!

Magnus
(I hope my english is understandable)
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I need some info about the Peters Stahl PSP 07-sport .45 i have been looking at this gun for some weeks now and i really want it but it cost a lot and i have not found any info about it from people who have one, so if you have one or know something about this gun please write it down.
I also looked at another model called Range Master .45 but they have not updated their homepage so it cant be found there.

So my question is should i buy this gun??
www.peters-stahl.com/images/psp07.jpg

Homepage  
www.peters-stahl.com/engelsepagina.htm

Have a nice day!!!

Magnus
(I hope my english is understandable)

Edited to make links active
Beachboy
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:19:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not too sure they sold completed guns here in the U.S., magnus.
I do remember the name and it may have been used on conversion kits, top end/slide assemblies years ago.
I don't recall seeing any as of late, however.
According to the "gun value" book, there were some complete guns imported from Germany by Federal Ordnance in '89. In perfect condition valued at $2200.
I think the same company made the upper as the basis for Springfield Armory's Omega pistol from '87 to '90.
Never having seen one, let alone firing one, I am of no help there, sorry.
They sure do appear to be top of the line from the website though.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top