Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2002 10:31:53 AM EDT
Will they fit?  Inherited some g23 mags, don't like .40SW, rather get a g19.  And still waiting to have my glocktalk account activated.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Will they fit?  Inherited some g23 mags, don't like .40SW, rather get a g19.  And still waiting to have my glocktalk account activated.

Get what?  Activated where?  <--

Just kidding.

I just grabbed my Glock 19 and inserted a loaded Glock 23 mag into the magwell.  It 'clicked' into place.

BRB, I'll go load up a g23 mag with 9mm and see if it functions.

back ..  <-- not kidding.

11 rounds of 9mm fit in the 10 round G23 mag.  No failure to feed.'

Slide did NOT stay back after the last round.

YMMV.

TRG

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 8:15:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.

I registered on glocktalk, clicked the "activation link" that was sent to my e-mail, but when I try to post a topic, I get a message saying that I'm still in the "moderator queue" pending activation.  What a freakin' PITA.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 4:49:05 AM EDT
[#3]
No problem for the info.

I had no idea they would fit either.  Learned something new.

TRG
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#4]
If the Glock 23 mags you inherited are FML pre-bans, I have a couple FML pre-ban Glock 19 mags I'd trade straight up.

E-mail sent.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 3:47:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry - they're neutered mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top