BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 6:33:56 AM EDT

These folks:

http://www.law-17.com/Glock-Laser-index.html
S.K. Industries
1370 N. Dynamics St. #F
Anaheim, CA 92806

My buddy bought one of the Law-17 lasers systems and had it installed on his G29. The system is no longer working and our FFL no longer has good rapport with S.K. I am figuring that my friend is going to have to contact S.K. directly. Does anyone have any feedback on them... warranty work experience with them (website appears to indicate that only replacement of batteries is warranted and that "upgrading" of other parts if required cost $$. Just want to get an idea what kind of approach to take... i.e. perfer not send firearm to someone who is going to be PIA about it.. or take a long time to return the firearm. Has anyone just ordered parts from him?

Alternatively, we have taken the system apart and tested the components. It appears that the laser LED is damaged... it emmits very faintly. The circuit relay could also be damaged. The batteries tested fine. It appears relatvely simple to replace the parts... does anyone know where to get parts.

Appreciate any info you guys have... Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top