Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2006 5:03:57 AM EDT
hey guys looking for a holster for my cz75 bd, what is there available for my gun? thansk all
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:46:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Fobus
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:57:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe Fist makes holsters for them and HBE leather does and they are supposed to be superb. I have seen several others that do also. I will check my 75B with some holsters for pistols I have tonight id=f I remember and post tomorrow which one it fits. My P01 fits Glock 19 holsters like a glove but I plan on ordering one from HBE for my 75.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I tried my 75B in my G17 holsters and it was a little to thin however I also tried it in my 1911 holster and although it did not retain good enough since in was a uncle mikes kydex it fit in just fine so the Bianchi achumolds and leather holsters that are for the thinner framed autos like the 1911 and hi power should work just fine as a matter of fact I am going to try one for mine. The CZ75 is very similar in size and shape to the Hi power I had. HBE would still be the best bet for a real nice holster.

Edit: http://www.gunnersalley.com/product/COMPTACCTAC
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:04:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Try:
www.palehorseholsters.com
I like these very much;
They carry Ron Graham Leather
goods & sold by Ross.  Say hello
from (erh).

Happy Easter,

Eric Howland
Savannah, GA.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top