Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2006 2:25:01 PM EDT
Anyone own one of these? I am thinking about buying one but don't see much out there about them. Good looking auto in my opinion.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:04:32 PM EDT
[#1]
They're not setting any sales records, certainly this doesn't mean they're not a good gun, however. You better hope you love the gun, because if not, you may have a bit of a time selling it off w/o a good bit of value loss, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:16:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I really like my P9.  I think it's one of the better deals in handguns right now.  I picked mine up a month ago for a whopping $369 shipped from a place in PA.  I've only got a couple hundered rounds through it, but the weather is staying nice so I'll be out to the range again soon.  I don't plan on selling any of my guns so resale isn't a concern, but I'm sure I wouldn't lose more than $100 if I wanted to get rid of it for some insane reason.  I've spent $700 on new SIGs or HKs and I couldn't sell those for over $600 now.  A new Glock will most likely cost you $550 and I got mine used, in perfect shape for $400.  You can't tell me that was because Glocks aren't popular.  Don't invest for retirement by buying guns....invest in guns for the **** you'll have to deal with by the time we retire.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top