Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2002 5:23:51 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with these guns?? Good shooters? Poor? I'm getting one for my brother as a Christmas gift. Just wondering if it's good, dependable gun.

www.bersa-sa.com.ar/bersa.asp

Thanks for any input!
NAKED
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 7:45:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Very good. Very dependable. They like the hotter ammo.
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you Sig...thats all I needed to know.

He's not good enough for a Sig or H&K.

Gun dealer said it was a good shooter..was'nt sure. Had to hear from the board, to confirm.

Thanks again,
NAKED
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 5:21:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I own a Bersa.  It shoots very well, and will feed russian ammo without a hickup.

I keep mine stocked with Federal Personal Defense Hydrashocks.  Hot little load.

Although I like mine, there are lighter guns in the same price range that shoot a fullsize 9mm load.

Unless you just found a cherry deal, or your brother specifically 'wants' the Bersa 380, there are some better choices out there.  Kahr has a couple of options.

TRG
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 6:55:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes RG...not really "cherry" deal..but, cheap. $175 for nib nickel .380, holster, 2 mags and Hogue condom.

It will be his first hand gun. I thought it would be a nice Christmas gift...he's been wanting one forever.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yes RG...not really "cherry" deal..but, cheap. $175 for nib nickel .380, holster, 2 mags and Hogue condom.

It will be his first hand gun. I thought it would be a nice Christmas gift...he's been wanting one forever.

IMHO, that is a nice deal!  I paid 215.00 for mine about 4? years ago.  I only have 1 mag for it, but I think it came with 2.  Not sure if I just 'lost' the other mag, or if I never had a spare in the first place.  (the mind is a terrible thing to waste, huh?)

I trust mine.  It is my BTN gun.  "Better than Nothing"

TRG
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Well?

Did he like it?  Has he shot it?

Details, man!

TRG
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought a Bersa 380 a couple years back, and it has worked flawlessly with 500+ rounds put through it. Junk ammo to hydrashoks no issues.. I think it is a great little gun at a super price. I seem to be a terrible shot by nature, but when I handed it to others at the range they were impressed with it. Hope he likes it. Nice gift!

Link Posted: 1/1/2003 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I bought a Bersa 380 a couple years back, and it has worked flawlessly with 500+ rounds put through it. Junk ammo to hydrashoks no issues.. I think it is a great little gun at a super price. I seem to be a terrible shot by nature, but when I handed it to others at the range they were impressed with it. Hope he likes it. Nice gift!

Mine is accurate, reliable.  My only 'complaint' is the thing is heavy for a .380
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well?

Did he like it?  Has he shot it?

Details, man!

TRG

Well?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top