Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 12:08:08 PM EDT
Howdy All,

I am sure this is an old topic, but I "discovered" this gem at my local funstore.  It was a block of metal that attaches to the light rail of the CZ-75 family, and it has a detachable bayonet.  

The bayonet looked dull, but it was a rather intimidating shade of black.  The owner of the shop had good fun explaining to me that it was an essential tool and I was risking life and limb going out into the cold world without it.  This "tactical" mount would be useful in breaking glass, he explained.

I just stared at the lovely blister packaging in wonder.   What price you might wonder?  What would YOU pay for this essential tactical tool?  $299?  NO!  $125.67?  NO!  Only $99.00, YES, that's right!  $99.00!!!!!

He almost had me when he asked that age old question: "What would YOU do when your CZ runs dry?"

I resisted the panic welling up in me.  Speed reloads are for pansies, especially when you have the option to mount a bayonet charge.  

In the end I didn't buy it, though.   I am holding out for the accessory package that includes a fork, spoon, and bottle opener.  Still, it is tempting to put my CZ P01 to use around the kitchen....

You can find this gem at CZ-USA's website.  I am sure they have them in stock.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#1]

I've been needing one of these for a long time.

Practicing my self-defense drills isn't complicated enough, I want to slice my fingers off while performing a press check, and I really like the idea of neutering myself while presenting the weapon from my SmartCarry concealment system.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree that the bayonet could be a bit tough on the extremities- and pure hell on the upholstery.

On the other hand, I could buy this thing, stick it on the end of my CZ with an extended magazine and sell it as a Chuck Schumer Commerative Special.

After all, how many pistols had bayonets on them BEFORE Chuckie's legislation?  I think it could be the beginning of a disturbing trend.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:56:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm buyin' one!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Great ,now the fuckin liberals in my state are gonna ban everything with a fuckin rail ,because of stupid fuckin shit like that!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:50:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Geez, amateurs.
Iffin ya wants a real bay-O-net fer your shootin' iron ya gots to get yo'self a jap gun......

Like this one......
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Geez, amateurs.
Iffin ya wants a real bay-O-net fer your shootin' iron ya gots to get yo'self a jap gun......
www.geocities.com/aigtbootbp/NambuSword.jpg
Like this one......

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:44:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I like the Webley approach.....

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:51:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Great ,now the fuckin liberals in my state are gonna ban everything with a fuckin rail ,because of stupid fuckin shit like that!

It ain't stupid, you just need to get out of that peoples utopia.

Then again it may be a tad on the dumb side
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:00:19 AM EDT
[#10]
That Japanese version really is a wonder.  Ain't it a bitch when your sword jams?
Japanese officer: "BANZAI!"
Marine Corporal: "Pardon me, but WTF is that?"
Japanese officer: "This is my sword pistol, of course."
Marine Corporal: "Right.  Carry on."

I find Webleys cool, even if they have a bayonet on them.  Actually, only .455 Webleys are cool.  I would think they could have most used bayonets on the .38 version.

As for that funky knife/.45, well, that is just plain funky.    
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I like the webley bayo.  I would LOVE to see a bayonet fight between two people armed with empty webleys.  

"The winner of the bayonet fight is the one who has the extra round in his magazine"
-Erwin Rommel, discussing one of the lessons he learned from WWI
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:48:51 PM EDT
[#12]
It needs to be more gangsta....like CHROMED!  No, GOLD!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:07:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:28:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.sanjuanenterprise.com/pics/pkp%20sleeve%20barrel%20works%20good%20shot.JPG

www.sanjuanenterprise.com/pics/Frm%20Ivy%20Gp%20Red%20Drp.JPG

Where the F*Ck do you buy one of those?

shop.sanjuanenterprise.com/

I was all hyped up to buy one until I saw the price...

I might get one anyway...

Where the Hell did you find out about that!?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top