Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 12:28:08 PM EDT
I was at my shooting range today and I was looking at this Beretta and it felt good in my hand. I was wondering about other opinions on this pistol, if you have experience with it. I'm thinking about the 9mm version.
Thanks.

It's Friday!!!!!  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know, but I sure want one. I've heard very few, but good things about them.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
600 rounds through my PX4 so far.

I like it.   I've never shot a Cougar, but the recoil impulse on these rotating barrel guns is surprisingly manageable from a follow up shot perspective.   The trigger is nice, both SA and DA and the gun handles very well and points naturally for me.

I'm going to plan on shooting the bejeezus out of it, and am tracking carefully the number of rounds of various ammo I'm putting through it.

One of the coolest things, in my view, is that the magazines have rib indentations so that the cartriges are contacting only the ribs inside the mag, instead of the entire "side" surface of each magazine.   That should make these mags less susceptible to dust / grit failures.  

I like my PX4 alot.   Can't wait for the .45 ACP version, frankly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top