Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 4:41:52 PM EDT
Any one have one? I shot one today that had a cheap walmart BSA 5 MOA red dot on it. That thing is awesome I'm gonna go get one during lunch tomorow and was just looking for some feedback on them The one I shot was like this

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:46:54 PM EDT
[#1]
yep, I like it better than my Ruger mkII, better reliability and cleaning.
Accuracy exceeds my abilities.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
To bad they didn't make it a little more suitable for suppressing.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:57:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
To bad they didn't make it a little more suitable for suppressing.

very true
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:03:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one and it is a fantastic plinker. The first several hundred rounds the trigger was garbage but after that is was just fine. I had a problem with my rear sight moving but used some Loc-tite. I paid $200 and it was well worth it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:08:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I have one and it is fantastic! It is a .22 that acctually does not jam! I have thousands of rounds through mine with zero jams or problems.....incredable for a .22!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:34:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I picked it up today and went straight to the range, I love this thing
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:54:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well I picked it up today and went straight to the range, I love this thing

I find the safety kind of useless but it's so friggen easy to take apart for cleaning.
My Neos has never jammed either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top