Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 9:49:20 AM EDT
I was looking at a Close Quarters Concealment ( CQC ) made by Blackhawk I think.  How are these?

This will be for IWB carry

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Get a Threat Solutions UCR. It is by far the most comfortable and most concealable holster available for the GLOCK. It will take a while to get the holster because they are all hand molded by one guy, but they are well worth the wait. I have two fro the GLOCK and have ordered one for my Kahr.

www.threatsolutions.com
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I just ordered me a Comp Tac C-tac for my Glock 26. After reading amny reviews I decided ti was thebest way to go for the price. The Threat Solutions is nice but after alot of reading on many boards, it seems too many people havehad issues with the clips breaking off. The time it takes to get one, alone turned me away from it.  It may be comforable but I want something failsafe. The C-tac seemed to fit the bill for a IWB.

www.comp-tac.com/
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:58:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone seen or have any experience with the Blackhawk CQC?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top