Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2002 10:35:57 AM EDT
Any of them mount on the accessory rail?? We use our Glock 22 in .40 and switch it to .22LR. Prefer something rail mounted as the Lasermax won't fit on the .22 conversion. Laserlyte any good??
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#1]
how are you going to keep it zero'd switching from gun to gun?

ian
Link Posted: 12/9/2002 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Will it fit in your holster with a rail mounted device, or is that not a problem/consideration?  Only thing I liked on the Glocks rail was a light, but few holster manufacturers are accommodating this, so it has to go on and off as needed.
Art in KY
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 6:12:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I swap slides on the pistol to go from .40 to .22LR and back. The Lasermax mounts in place of the recoil rod/ spring guide. I can't use a Lasermax on the .22 conversion.
The pistol doesn't get used in a holster. It's usually resting in a case, but available.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 7:53:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Checked some prices. The Lasermax goes for $289+. I found the M6 on Glockmeister for $269+. Went with it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top