Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 4:08:57 PM EDT
Ok all after doing some looking around i finally order my first ever handgun. A cz 75 bd o man i cant wait to pick it up. Now what kind of ammo should i brake it in with and where do i get it cheap?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:29:26 PM EDT
[#1]
online ammo?  try sportsmansguide.com (dont know if they ship outta the US though)

if you got a walmart: win white box cant be beat

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:37:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
online ammo?  try sportsmansguide.com (dont know if they ship outta the US though)

if you got a walmart: win white box cant be beat

sounds good i am in the U.S so i guess iam good thanks.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats on the CZ. You can also go to Walmart and get Winchester White Trash 100rd packs or Remington 100rd HP packs fairly cheap. My P01 likes the Federal 124gr +p stuff. However I have shot about every thing out of my P01 and it eats it like candy. I love my CZs and I guess you could call me a CZnob. LOL
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:14:21 AM EDT
[#4]
congrats on the cz.  my pcr really likes blazer brass from natchez.  that is what i currently feed my pistols.  i think the quality is better than wwb.  

remember that the cz75 is not designed for carry with the hammer all the way down.  it is made for carry at the half cock or if you had the manual safety version, either half cock or full cock.  so don't be surprised when you decock yours and it doesn't go all the way down.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:32:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Aight, I finally did it. Ok all after doing some looking around, i finally order my first ever handgun ever: a CZ75 BD. Oh man, i can't wait to pick it up. Now what kind of ammo should i brake break it in with, and where do i get it cheaply?

Now that you have saved some money by going with a CZ, you can finally spring for that well-needed spell checker. Jesus, I have a headache now.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:52:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Aight, I finally found it: Ok all after doing some looking around, i finally order my first ever handgun ever: a CZ75 BD. Oh man, i can't wait to pick it up. Now what kind of ammo should i brake break it in with, and where do i get it cheaply?

Now that you have saved some money by going with a CZ, you can finally spring for that well-needed spell checker. Jesus, I have a headache now.

maybe hes like me lazy and just likes pissin offg spell checkin nazis   good choice of pistol by the way zamboxl
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:11:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
maybe hes like me lazy and just likes pissin offg spell checkin nazis   good choice of pistol by the way zamboxl

Lazy, perhaps. I'd like to think after only 30+ posts he's not trying to piss anybody off here. As far as spelling Nazis go, do your homework. Spelling Nazis are those who make it their mission to correct someone with two typos and/or half their post count consists of post corrections. If I am going out of my way to bring up corrections, it means it's bad enough to point out.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:27:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lazy, perhaps. I'd like to think after only 30+ posts he's not trying to piss anybody off here. As far as spelling Nazis go, do your homework. Spelling Nazis are those who make it their mission to correct someone with two typos and/or half their post count consists of post corrections. If I am going out of my way to bring up corrections, it means it's bad enough to point out.

in other words all of mien  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:42:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
in other words all of mien  

he must hate mine too--i refuse to use caps.  i don't know why.  it is an old habit from way back in the day.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:08:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Aight, I finally did it. Ok all after doing some looking around, i finally order my first ever handgun ever: a CZ75 BD. Oh man, i can't wait to pick it up. Now what kind of ammo should i brake break it in with, and where do i get it cheaply?

my bad i typed that kinda late last night and i was rather tired, on top of that i have a dislocated shoulder right now so iam trying to type as little and fast as possible ok: meaning spell check is out of the question for the next week or so. once again sorry o and for your information brake is a gramar errors not spelling errors and so are ever: and the small i.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:08:41 AM EDT
[#11]
for the rest of u thank you for your help.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:28:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Good choice on the CZ, it should serve you well.  For ammo, I think most of my pistols have been fed a steady diet of Winchester White box or Remington UMC HP's from WalMart.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:15:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

my bad i typed that kinda late last night and i was rather tired, on top of that i have a dislocated shoulder right now so iam trying to type as little and fast as possible ok: meaning spell check is out of the question for the next week or so. once again sorry o and for your information brake is a gramar errors not spelling errors and so are ever: and the small i.

Who gives a rip if someone does not like your spelling. They can choose not to read your post.

Don't sweat it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:30:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Good choice on the CZ... You will like it for sure!!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:50:50 AM EDT
[#15]
hey guys how much is the winclean stuff at walmart? i saw some blaser ammo for like 7 bucks online is that good? or am i better off just getting it at walmart and skip the shiping charges.  once again thanks for the help all
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
hey guys how much is the winclean stuff at walmart? i saw some blaser ammo for like 7 bucks online is that good? or am i better off just getting it at walmart and skip the shiping charges.  once again thanks for the help all

well i don't know if winclean is the same as wwb but that runs 11.84 before tax.  i buy blazer or blazer brass at natchez and a case comes to my door w/ shipping for maybe $5 more than wwb.  i think it is higher quality and a bit cleaner so i spend the extra few $$ and am happy.  blazer brass feeds through my cz75 pcr with nary a hitch.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:19:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Last time I bought 9mm at Walmart I got the Rem. UMC megapack.

250 rounds for $33.99 ( thats $6.80 box - 13.5 cents/ rd. )

no shipping
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:52:07 AM EDT
[#18]
ok i just got back from walmart and holy shit this stuff is cheap, i got the win full metal jacket luger practice round for $11 for a 100 rounds. I guess i'll give that a try and next time i'll try blazer. Hell i plan on going to the range like every weekend so that should let me try out quite a few brands
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top