Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 2:28:57 PM EDT
This thing shoots pretty good. Has nice ergos and dis-assembles easily.
I just got back from the range and it shoots as well as my Taurus 24/7 Pro .45.
Not quite as accurate as my S.A. 1911" Loaded"  or my Sig 220 but good enough for home and personal defense.  I've shot other friends P85, P89 and the like but this is the first
P-series I purchased myself.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#1]
You cannot brag and then show no pictures.  It's a rule.

Any new pistol is a reason to celebrate.  Congrats!

Cheers
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You cannot brag and then show no pictures.  It's a rule.

Any new pistol is a reason to celebrate.  Congrats!

Cheers

You are right!!  I've been shooting for four decades and when I get a new gun, it is like a kid getting a new toy. Guns and shooting is my hobby so anytime I get to add to my collection, it's exciting!

I made a list the other day of all the guns I've owned through out the years (including the ones I own now) and I came up with more than sixty handguns, rifles and shotguns.
I do not now own or have ever owned that many at one time.  Just thought it would be interesting for me to remember all that I own and used to own.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#3]
You got a good one. Pics, we need pics.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#4]
nice.  

post some pics allready
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:32:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Congrats. I have one too and love it. Mine actualy shoots as well as my Sig 220st and I use it for my carry pistol. Don't dry fire it without the mag in. I have about 500rds through mine with zero problems.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:39:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice. Looks like ruger is listening to our criticisms.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:42:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Congrats. I have one too and love it. Mine actualy shoots as well as my Sig 220st and I use it for my carry pistol. Don't dry fire it without the mag in. I have about 500rds through mine with zero problems.

You have me curious. I read the manual and did not see anything in there about not dry firing with the magazine out. Did I miss it or what is your reason for this statment?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:45:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Nice. Looks like ruger is listening to our criticisms.

img86.imageshack.us/img86/1340/3459zc.jpg

That is the exact model I purchased. I got mine for a "smokin" deal. $339.00.
I am Happy as S@#*.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top