Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2006 3:35:51 AM EDT
I am considering Heine Straight 8 Race cuts for the G20.
Any endorsements?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:15:32 AM EDT
[#1]
3 of my Glocks currently have Heinie straight eights, I like them a lot. I would give nod to the Heinie as far as a slightly more precision / target sight due to the slightly narrower front blade. Also, their night sights use 2 tritium vials/ dots (1 front, 1 rear) and there are no large white rings around the tritium vials so in daylight the sights resemble a target blade. In low light, the alignment of the 2 dots is vertical which some like as well. You can always purchase standard / non-tritium Heinies for much less $

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the Slant Pro on my G21C. They are very similar to the Straight 8 except for no night provision. I shoot mine as is in IPSC/USPSA  and idpa competition. Race cuts would be better, and even better still is a race cut rear and a Dawson fiber optic front.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top