Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 7:57:52 PM EDT
Once again while at the range today I found myself shooting and enjoying one gun above all others.  This has been going on for some time.
I consistantly shoot this gun better than my others and it fits like a glove.
So whats the problem you say ?
It's a Glock.  A G19 to be specific.
I shoot my SIGs, HKs and 1911s just fine but as a point of instinct the Glock just seems "natural".  My SIGs and 1911 are my pride and joy.  Well made and high quality.
Do I need help or should I just quit fighting it and give in ?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:30:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I gave in a few weeks ago myself. I found a good deal and jumped on a 17. If it doesn't work out, I'm not out a lot of money.

So far, it looks like I'll be keeping it. It's no deathray, and the end-all-be-all, but it's nice as far as handguns go.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#2]
G19, small, light, high capacity, sweat resistant, not expensive, lifetime warrantee.

I changed ccw from G17 to Sig to USPc to G19...

I should have just picked up a G19 to begin with.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:20:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I say G32 is better!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:22:32 AM EDT
[#4]
G21. Go big or go home.

.45ACP
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:16:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
G21. Go big or go home.

.45ACP

Might as well go G20 then...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top