Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 11:53:41 AM EDT
Had ALOT of  stuff there and I found a Browning BDM in matt black for $490 out the door. This was NIB with two 15rnd mags.
It is SA/DA  and is switchable to DAO. I can't wait to shoot it! Very slim grip for a hi-cap mag. pistol.  
Now my other HP has a brother.

I'm happy as......well you know!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:24:38 PM EDT
[#1]
You must've really wanted a BDM then. Most of them I see at gun shows can't hardly be given away, much less sold.

Hope yours works out for you!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:37:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the BDM since 1994 it works and is accurate, never had an issue other than the finish around the front strap and the bottom metal where the grips end, I carried it a long time and had it loaded since I got it with only short unloaded periods for cleaning, no more than a few months since I got it

that's 10 years +/- with no magazine spring failure, it still feeds reliably I also think that there is too much tolerance in the slide frame fit, could be tighter IMO

I can shoot it accurately it was the most accurate one until I got my CZ75B Anniversary and now also a Sig P220 which I'm trying to get used to, the CZ is as accurate as the BDM in my hands

good luck and enjoy it, also come back and post the results after you've shot it I'm interested  to know.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:29:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have the BDM since 1994 it works and is accurate, never had an issue other than the finish around the front strap and the bottom metal where the grips end, I carried it a long time and had it loaded since I got it with only short unloaded periods for cleaning, no more than a few months since I got it

that's 10 years +/- with no magazine spring failure, it still feeds reliably I also think that there is too much tolerance in the slide frame fit, could be tighter IMO

I can shoot it accurately it was the most accurate one until I got my CZ75B Anniversary and now also a Sig P220 which I'm trying to get used to, the CZ is as accurate as the BDM in my hands

good luck and enjoy it, also come back and post the results after you've shot it I'm interested  to know.

I shot my Browning BDM twice now. I must say, this gun is as accurate as my Hipower. I just got back from the range and I can make ragged holes with this gun.
 "DAMN ACCURATE".
I am very satisfied with this gun and I would not hesitate to use it as my life protection weapon.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:09:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad you're happy with it, I haven't taken mine to the range in a while, but next trip I will, now I can compare between my latest aquisition Sig P220, CZ75 and my good old BDM.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:18:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Not trying to take away from the thread and congrats on the BDM I hope it is a fantastic pistol for you. If you like it is all that would matter to me. I have to say though that it is great to hear about these CZs people are getting they are great pistols.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top