Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 8:45:54 AM EDT
Has anybody had any experience with putting a Russian Kobra like this one on a pistol.  Do they have the eye relief for the application.  Would it work.  I want to put one on my 22LR pistols weaver rail.
Kobra from Tantals
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Kobra is a very good red dot.  I have 2 from Tantal for AKs.  Eye relief will not be a problem.  Never tried mounting one on a pistol.  JD
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#2]
The Kobras are pretty heavy. If you want something much lighter (and cheaper) for a .22LR pistol, just get a Bushnell ProPoint or BSA or something of that nature for under $50.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Far too heavy for a pistol, IMO. The 8MOA OKO makes a great pistol sight.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 2 kobras on aks, I say too heavy for pistol, but only way to go on Kalashnikov

on Neos we have BSA cheap tube, always held zero, still works

but the cool one is the JPoint, super light and no buttons, have 8moa on glock 24c and 4 moa on carbon 15

I say jpoint is way to go for pistol, plus no mount for blocking ejection, I was skeptical but they kick ass
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top