Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 9:09:31 PM EDT
Hey, I saw this on TBS the other night and was wondering if any of you knew what gun martin lawrence was shooting (black stock with silver slide, was fully auto and had an extended mag in it).  Just thought it was a cool looking gun and wasn't sure if it was a glock, XD, etc.

Just in case you're bored this is something to research =)

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#1]
its a Glock

probably a Glock model 18 (FA verison, machine pistol)--if nots its a modified G17

of course its been customized and its a prop gun
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
its a Glock

probably a Glock model 18 (FA verison, machine pistol)--if nots its a modified G17

of course its been customized and its a prop gun

+1
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
oh yea, ported bbl and 33rnd mags (i remember b/c i saw the +2 extension 'screw' up on lawrence at the end...
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:25:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool, thanks guys.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#5]
National Security is such a funny ass movie! My old man and I love it!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:10:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I think there is a couple of them  in Mr and Mrs Smith too.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

yep, and the dual 33 rounders never ran dry  Must be the new technology that allows unlimited firing from a single magazine.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yep, and the dual 33 rounders never ran dry  Must be the new technology that allows unlimited firing from a single magazine.

Bad thing is the Anti's that watched that thought it was realistic. ( I would laugh if they tried to ban the G18 for private use)
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bad thing is the Anti's that watched that thought it was realistic. ( I would laugh if they tried to ban the G18 for private use)

no they ran out they had a couple of each though they did shoot for quite a while.  they had a berreta also with 30 round mag in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top