Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 6:15:21 PM EDT
Thought  you guys might want to see some better pics...

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#1]
nice.  my uncle has a SF orig issue.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:16:02 PM EDT
[#2]
SFLs & SFDs are nice.... Im looking for one of those next...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:15:42 PM EDT
[#3]
DAMN!! I wished some one would bring this back!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:05:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Havent shot it yet. Ive got Lancer ammunition making up some .45ACP level 10mm... Ill post a range report..

They have a unique bbl and rifiling called Powerseal. Ill try and get some pics.. Its suppposed to increase vel. yet reduce recoil..

More to follow this week... Ill post some pics of the internals as well.. VERY simple gun with a few really unique components...

John
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:03:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Obviously I know jack squat about Bren Ten's, but its basically a CZ right?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Based closely on it.  Some differences... This pistol was developed around it for the 10mm cartridge. D&D had some QC, delivery, and function issues with the 1st generation ( term used loosely) of these guns. This is a 2nd gen. pistol with the desireable enhancements of a trigger stop, screwdriver adj. rear sight, etc.

What makes this such a neat gun to me at least, is its mystique. Trying to make heads or tails of  what was made when...Whether ser. nos matching makes a difference..The list goes on and on.. This is definetley more addictive than BRD..
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Obviously I know jack squat about Bren Ten's, but its basically a CZ right?

I know Sonny Crockett carried one in Miami Vice (in a Jackass rig, the precursor to the Galco shoulder holster we all know and love). Ah, the good old days...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:12:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice Bren, being an old Auto Mag afficianado, I understand the love of a handgun with a bit of mystique about it.  Enjoy your addiction!!!

dammit....you made me miss my Auto Mag
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:25:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Nice Bren, being an old Auto Mag afficianado, I understand the love of a handgun with a bit of mystique about it.  Enjoy your addiction!!!

dammit....you made me miss my Auto Mag

Sorry...  This is all consuming..... I have a spare parts source located already, and I just had the  slide magnafluxed so Im ok to shoot it a bit...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top