Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2006 1:35:43 PM EDT
I got to handle a few at the Shot Show, and I loved them. There was a guy there that knew crap about them, except they retail $550 on MSRP. I've seen a few for $600 and etc. I went to px4.com or whatever and they had some good information.

Does anyone have any additional information or thoughts on it? I want to hear alot of bad thoughts too. I've seen only good, and I want to hear what people think is BAD before I show any more interest in it.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I shot the 9mm version and I liked it alot. Do you have any rental ranges in your area?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:11:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep. But, although I've already got an AR and a USPC, and know the guys decently, I still can't rent a handgun.. -21.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:19:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing bad at all!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a chance to pick one up, I highly reccommend it.

If you dont like it, I will buy it from you.......... seriously.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:37:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Two whole people. Hmm.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:34:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks very similar to the 8000 Cougar's rotating barrel mechanism. Also has a glock style take down block... Looks like a pistol that is very comfortable in the hand.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:26:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Go here..................LINK

PX4's all over the place!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks. Registered and question posted!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:49:43 PM EDT
[#8]
They have chrome-lined barrels. Beretta is the only handgun manufacterer to do that, right?

*shrug* I want one, but holster availability is limited (no Safariland 6004 for it yet, nor a Bianchi IWB).

I asked if anyone knew anything bad about the PX4, and didn't hear anything bad. I asked over at BF, and same: No bad news. Other than limited holster availability and mags that gotta come straight from Beretta for now.

Regardless, I kinda want one, but I may just get a 92FS or some variant, just to have holsters and mags available.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:13:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Well I'm jumping in late.

I love the pistol, I've put a little over a thousand rounds through it. For me, its not quite as comfy as a 92fs with the grooved grips, and as it stands, I'm going to have to learn to shoot it fairly well and holding. It kicks to me, not nearly as bad as my Glock 27, but I'm still fairly new to the pistol world so I don't have much to compare too other than playing with a Sig p226 which was nice and such.

But in the end I took the PX4, I love the slide, and how smooth this gun is. But I'm waiting on my backstrap re-imbursement because I think I need th emedium, its not bad out of the box but for me, something is off on the grip.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:17:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I want to hear what people think is BAD before I show any more interest in it.

The Fact its not an HK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top