Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 7:38:35 AM EDT
There seem to be a few on gunbroker for cheap. Anyone have a review of this little machine? Seems to be in my price range and comfortable for my hand. Thanx
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:52:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I had one back in '97...I really liked it, but it was not that accurate and reliable.

Now with that said, I have a fullsize Springer and that I really like and I might give the Champ another try..
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:51:08 PM EDT
[#2]
The one Champion I bought used was a bit of a dog. Slide would lock back on a loaded mag. Not good.

I have recently bought a NIB SA Micro for my CCL, not a single problem out of it. My Govt SA runs like shit thru a goose.

My .o2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top