Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 6:34:15 AM EDT
ok my boss is selling his used sig 226 9mm, he bought it used from from somebody online but it was certified preowned by SIGARMS. he has only put 200-300 rds through and the guy before him put 400-500 so a toal of 600-800rds through this gun. there's one little scratch which is no big deal to me. comes with 2 15rd magazines all for the price of $400 cause he needs the funds for his ar-15 build. should i jump on this?

EDIT!!!!! here are the pictures sorry for the low quality i took a picture of my 226 with my Camera phone.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/azn226/226.jpg
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:50:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a good deal..
A good price, I assume no malfunctions and .. if its in good shape - Take It!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:57:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Best 9mm in the world.  I'd take it fast.

Clean it real well.  And if your a bit anal the polishing cotton tip for a Dremel is a perfect fit on the feed ramp.  It'll shine up the chrome to look like new.

In this picture it's the thing that looks like a bullet
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:02:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Best 9mm in the world.  I'd take it fast.

Clean it real well.  And if your a bit anal the polishing cotton tip for a Dremel is a perfect fit on the feed ramp.  It'll shine up the chrome to look like new.

In this picture it's the thing that looks like a bullet
www.ehobbytools.com/media/95755s.jpg

yeah im probably going to take it now. since i have a spare RRA Lower Parts kit. he wants the lower parts kit with 350 so thats a damn good deal for me.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:06:57 AM EDT
[#4]
You'll kick yourself later if you don't take that deal.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:45:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Sure, buy it. The 226 is a fine weapon
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:58:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Yea, that's a good deal.  Jump on it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top