Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 6:36:06 PM EDT
I cant find what shipping method they use anywhere on the site.  I am trying to order some mags, but I am just curious on how its going to arrive.  Need to know, so I know to send it to the house or the office.

Also, is there anywhere that has Glock 18 31rd mags cheaper?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind.  I ordered from Impact Guns instead.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#2]
i thought that you hated glocks (as of recently)?

check out Kblagg in the EE--he's got some hi-cap glock mgas for cheap (and fair shipping prices--33rnd mags for $25)

he's got fast shipping too...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

check out Kblagg in the EE--he's got some hi-cap glock mgas for cheap (and fair shipping prices--33rnd mags for $25)

I allready ordered a couple, but I will keep that in mind.  Thanks.

And yes, I always hate on glocks.  And I do own 4 of them (these are for a glock19 of mine, that someone traded to me for some computer parts).  I figure having some 33 round mags would be nice to have.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And yes, I always hate on glocks.  And I do own 4 of them (these are for a glock19 of mine, that someone traded to me for some computer parts).  I figure having some 33 round mags would be nice to have.

oh....i thought that you got rid of those too--oh well the 19s are less prone to kBs

but yea, kblagg is a great dealer to deal with---got a who mess of hi-caps for my 17 last fall

33rnd mags are fun at the range--too bad they cost a lot to shoot
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh....i thought that you got rid of those too--oh well the 19s are less prone to kBs

Get rid of a gun?  I dont think so, not even a glock.  I just have kevlar bomb gloves that I wear when I shoot them
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:48:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get rid of a gun?  I dont think so, not even a glock.  I just have kevlar bomb gloves that I wear when I shoot them

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top