Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 4:43:54 PM EDT
Anybody know where there is a Bren Ten for sale?  I cant find a freakin one of em.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:43:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Saw one while cruising the glock talk ads. Don't remember which page though but that one stuck out
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:45:23 AM EDT
[#2]
good luck finding one.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:57:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:59:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:06:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Cool choice for a sidearm! A little too salty for my poor wallet, but more power to ya' for being able to afford one.
As a side note, beware of imposter Bren Tens. Bren ten warning

Good luck, and be sure to post pics when you finally get your hands on one. I for one would love to see it in action.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Bren-Ten would be  cool gun to have.

I saw one for sale on Gunbroker.com a month ago. I know that it doesn't help much but they are out there.

Now with the Miami Vice DVDs and movie the Bren-Ten might be even more popular to collect.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Bren ten for sale

I want one I can shoot occasionally.. There has been some concern on the authenticity of this gun, there was some info on BrenTen.com about this gun.....

Looking for a STD model or SFL...Ive wanted one for years.. Arguably the best looking handgun ever produced.. To me anyway....
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:08:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bren ten for sale

I want one I can shoot occasionally.. There has been some concern on the authenticity of this gun, there was some info on BrenTen.com about this gun.....

Looking for a STD model or SFL...Ive wanted one for years.. Arguably the best looking handgun ever produced.. To me anyway....

How much are you willing to spend on one?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:38:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I am able to cover the going rate for a mint, as new or NIB gun. If I can find one...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:54:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Strictly a safe queen, unless you are adept at making new parts to replace broken ones.   I used to think the Bren Ten was slick looking, but now it just looks clunky and pieced together to me.  It is all about taste, though, and you probably won't lose money on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top