Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2002 11:19:01 AM EDT
Well, I broke-down and purchased a new USP .45  Tactical.

Actually, I found one in a shop by my house. Being that I'm pretty-much broke, I decided to try and trade two of my lesser-used guns in towards the purchase.

11:55...Which did you want to look at? The USP Tactical?...here ya go...Price $950.

Noon...We really don't need any more of those. Why don't you just pay cash?

12:30...You want us to give you HOW much for the rifle?

1:00...You're joking, right?

1:30...Do you have any other guns you want to add to these?

1:45...We really dont need those guns and would prefer more cash than you probably want to spend.

2:00..You're really starting to bug us.

2:15...Are you going to buy anything?

2:30...You will give us these guns and some MONEY to buy the Expert now...Hmmm...hold on...price $1295.

2:40...Ok, we will need an extra $300 +tax if you want to trade those guns for the Expert.

2:41...Guy goes to help another customer.

2:42...New guy comes to help me. Asks what I want to do...I tell him that the other guy wants $300 and my guns for the Expert....I ask him how much extra money he would need for the Tactical...Does the math and says  "we would give you around $40.00."

2:43..I tell them that they've been really tolerant of me and I would do it for even "my guns and $0"...Guy is now happy and throws a 4473 in my face.

3:15 At the range making 2" groups at 25 yards.

I love America (and German quality)...LOL
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Sick little monkey. Guess I'll just have to stick with my little ole USP45.
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
It just goes to show that a deal can always be made if you can be annoying enough. =)
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 5:40:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I want one too! *pout*
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Great Choice!

I own one as well and it shoots like a dream.  Not much recoil and accurate as all get out.  I hope you got a thread protector.  If not its around 30 bucks and a sound investment.

Jim
Link Posted: 11/15/2002 4:26:11 AM EDT
[#5]
hehehehehe...and so the addiction begins.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top