Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 6:46:18 PM EDT
There is a small hardware store fixing to go out of business (owners are a healthy 70+ and knowlegeable) and they surprisingly have an excellent selection of  firearms in stock, Brownings, a few Rugers, shotguns, and a few pistols. The question being; what is a good/great (but realistic) price to buy some of their selection (besides the usual answers of free or cheaper):

Norinco 1911- supposedly new; but looks a little rough finished
Sig P226- new, 1 high cap. mag; looks excellent except for what looks like a stain or possible start of a rust area on top of the barrel block (chamber area), will probably buff off, but I suspect that that area will stay discolored.  
Glock 22s - new and I think a few trade-ins; new rounded boxes not the old-style tupperware
Glock 17- as above;
Remington 700s- assorted ADLs & BDLs
Browning rifles- you wouldn't believe it if I told you!; not really into Brownings
Browning O/U shotguns- nice
Remington 870 Wingmasters-
Browning Buckmark? .22 rifle- regular barrel, and a bull barreled one

Thanks

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:53:47 PM EDT
[#1]
try comparing prices at gunbroker.com and gunsamerica...

do you know if any of em have nightsights, etc w/ em?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top