Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 8:38:48 PM EDT
Will the collapsible stock off a fa fit on any of the semi pistols, any way to make it fit? Also did Powder Springs make any open bolt semi auto's.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]
No, as the semi-auto's, in order for the closed bolt, system to work, the trigger bar runs where the stock would run, on a FA version.

There are some semi-Open bolt guns, that were grandfathered in, before the ATF put an end to that, I think back in 82.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:08:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok yeah i was wanting the open bolt model. So it fits the open bolt so all I'd need is the tax stamp and the stock just bolts on? What would be the best brand to look for?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top