Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2005 2:04:38 AM EDT
I just got it this morning, it is 5:00am christmas morning..........

Beretta PX4 Storm Pistol LEO version, with a extra magazine I got a secret place to get them now

I went to my friends house this morning after work about 6:30am (dont worry he lives in the country and I am still here.

Well lets say one word.............................DAMN!!!!!

The first pull of the trigger I new it was the one for me. I pulled the slide back and decocked it, I wanted the first
pull to be the double action pull first. I pulled again on the single-action crisp trigger and WHOA!!!

the first time I saw the PX4 was on Guns & Ammo TV on OLN. I was impressed for both the PX4 and CX4............

but my interest went way down for the CX4 because the mags for both the PX4 and CX4 dont share the same mags..........what engineer went retarded?

OK back to the review..............

I found some extra magazines for the PX4 for $40.00 each and bought one extra before I got the gun.......I found it before christmas and started ordering parts for it

The recoil is easily managed and all 17 rounds went on target with rapid fire at 10 yards (except one flyer). The extended slide release is very easy to get to and quick loading is a breeze if needed, I depend on speed
as one of my buying factors.

No FTE's or FTF's of any kind.............I am overly impressed. My Kimber  Ultra Carry II doesnt even get that record........

I was planning on doing the "G" conversion but I am happy with the safety, I like a safe weapon.
As the safety is easy to get to and flip, but the safety doesnt have rounded off corners so it is a bit unpleasent
to flip up to the fire position, but that doesnt matter if it is a SHTF situation. But, at the range or at home tinkering with it, it hurts the thumb a tad.

Even with the LEO version I got it still didnt come with the back straps, extended mag release or lanyard loop. I am going to cal Beretta
and get them to send that right now.

Overall Beretta is making a great pistol, and I might get another for a safe queen (keep dreaming ).

I am seriously going to tell anyone here that the PX4 pistol is a serious pistol and should be on the
top of the list for both quality and function.

The ammo used as the range report is reported was Winchester white box 100 round value packs.
My friend and I went through 300 rounds, no failures of any kind.

Anyone thinking about getting one.......................GET IT!!!!!

if anybody has any perticular questions IM me and I will be answer as quick as possible.

Hope this helps

BTW...............here is a pic of my GF

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:23:07 AM EDT
[#1]
nice!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:01:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:14:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Go shoot it and get back to us with a range report.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:56:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice!!!

Now you can get the carbine and use the same mags.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:44:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:39:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats. U are one lucky SOB :P
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Better MARRY that one!!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:57:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I plan on it, I am going to ask her on our anniversary, its the day we might/first went out on.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:31:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Range report please. I have been very curious about that gun
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Let's see some pics of the Girl Friend.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Let's see some pics of the Girl Friend.  

+1, Git 'R Done
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:23:20 AM EDT
[#12]
I got it done!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:30:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I got it done!

And a gorgeous GF you have, too!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:13:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice pic of the girl friend!!!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:14:35 PM EDT
[#15]
But is she still your girlfriend now that you've posted her pic on the internet?

She's a keeper.  The gun's nice too.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:08:26 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Range report please. I have been very curious about that gun

There's a gun in this thread?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:26:19 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm glad to see the girlfriend is infinitely prettier than that Beretta.  MJD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top