Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 9:42:27 PM EDT
Looking at many of the new plastic frame pistols coming out, you have to wonder WTF the designers are smoking. For instance the USP has a nice functional roughed up grip surface, but the P2000 variations have smooth sides and weird diagonal dashes that do exactly what better than the USP grips? Is it just change for the sake of change? Pimping out da gats for the more fashion-conscious security agencies? And I'm not just picking on HK; most of the newer pistols have bumps, ridges, swirls, ribbing and nibs...I mean, these things aren't dildoes fer crissakes...
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#1]
It's uber tactical, man.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...bumps, ridges, swirls, ribbing and nibs...I mean, these things aren't dildoes fer crissakes...

Personally, I like some texture, but not too sharp of cuts on the checkering/texture.

Do they come in pink too? The HKs?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top