Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2002 8:56:50 AM EDT
Specifically a trigger, safety, and a set of grips. This weapon is stainless steel and in otherwise great condition. Any help would be appreciated!
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 6:43:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Fortunately, the Bauer, and later, the Fraser, I think are close copies of the Browning "Baby".
That should make parts a little easier to find.
Baby Browning parts may work, but of course, won't be stainless.
Link Posted: 9/18/2002 7:15:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the tip. It at least gives me one more option to pursue!
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 8:15:52 PM EDT
[#3]
You may want to try Gun Parts Corporation. They are up in West Hurley, NY. There number is:
845-679-4867.
They have an on-line catolog as well as hard copy you can order (1158 pages of parts), but I've learned calling them really does the trick for that hard to find stuff.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the tip, Mike. I'll give them a try!
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 11:38:12 AM EDT
[#5]
The Bauer is a stainless steel clone of the Baby Browning and parts should be readily available. I own two of them and two Baby Brownings and they're excellent little guns...

7th
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top