Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2002 5:12:14 PM EDT
Has anyone shot the new Beretta .22 cal pistol?
I am looking for a reliable .22 auto. The Walther P22 is a jam-o-matic and the S&W's are marginal.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 9:33:15 PM EDT
[#1]
The 21 Bobcat is a good gun but odd looking (kinda ugly) houghIf you want a Beretta, you could try the 22lr conversion kit for the 92.

And I know you´re looking for a semiauto, but if you want a 100% reliability, you should try the S&W 317 revolver. It´s small, light and carries 8 rounds.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#2]
If your talking about that U-22 Neos...it's a bitchin' looking gun. I want one.
Link Posted: 9/6/2002 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#3]
The Neos is a little video-gamey for my tastes, but don't know how it shoots.  You can't go wrong with a Browning Buckmark or a Ruger .22 auto.
Link Posted: 9/9/2002 12:33:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I put a few mags through one of the new Neos pistols.  

First thing that bothered me was that the safety was in the wrong spot.  It was under the wrong part of my thumb and it was pretty annoying.  I didn't care for the grip angle but I could probably live with it.  It shot more or less straight, about average for the price range, though I'd imagine a comparably priced Ruger MkII Target would smoke it.

The biggest benefit is the integrated optics rail; the Neos is something to consider if you must have optics.

If it were much over $250 I wouldn't consider it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top