Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 4:20:49 PM EDT
The gun is a XD subcompact 9mm with Heinie night sights.  It was sent to Canyon Creek Custom for Rich's "Trigger Job with Over Travel/Reset/Pretravel 4# for carry".  I also had him gunkote the slide and small external parts in flat black.  I am truly impressed with this little gun.  I tested it with 300rds before the work and it was very accurate.  The trigger now barely has any takeup/pretravel (whatever it's called) and it breaks really crisp right at 4lbs.  Additionally it resets very very short now.  I haven't shot alot of glocks but I'm pretty sure the reset is as short if not shorter if my memory serves me correctly but with a much cleaner trigger.  I'm not actually going to start carrying it until I get to test it since I had work done on it.

The holster is a Fist #21A which is basically a IWB that can be adusted from canted IWB to crossdraw.  After weaing it for a few hours I think it is my new favorite holster.  I've had high noon, milt sparks vmII, several kydex holsters, other nice fist holsters, and now this.  I think I'm going to get one for every pistol I have.  It was $117 with shipping after I added some snap loops for $5 instead of the standard ones.

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You could have done worse.  

Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:08:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice gun and rig!  I always like everything in black.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top