Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 5:20:19 PM EDT
I'm looking to pick a few extra up if anyone knows where I can get some cheap.

Any ideas fellas?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:17:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Equipment exchange is always a good source.

Midway sells Mec-Gars cheap....which are excellent mags and if you have the C&R or 01 discount, then they're a STEAL.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#2]
NIB eye-talian hi-caps are less than $20 each these days, how cheap do ya have to go?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:47:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to be under $20 per mag if possible.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:28:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Lots of eye-talian hi-caps for $19.95 each. I've bought 4-5 in the last 2-3 months.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

MecGar's 15 round 92 mag from Midway is $16.55 if you have a C&R or an 01 dealer discount. That's a great mag (Mec Gar makes Beretta factory mags, so you know they're good), and as cheap as you'll ever see on a new one.

If you don't have a C&R, there's a great reason to get one....the first order from Midway it will pay for itself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top