Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 3:13:18 PM EDT
Anyone that has read any of my posts knows that I am extremely partial to JMB when it comes to handguns even though I own others aside from my 1911s. I carry either a 5" 1911 or my Kimber Ultra CDP II for concealed carry in a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2. I was in my local funshop a couple of weeks ago and wanted a true pocket revolver. I purchased a S&W Model 642 38 Special Airweight, an Uncle Mike's Sidekick pocket holster and some Speer Gold Dot 135gr. +P GDHPs. It's a perfect fit for the front pocket of a pair of jeans. I'm not straying from my carry 1911s, but it's just a great convenient sometimes alternative. The Speer Gold Dots in .38 Special 135gr. +P GDHPs was specifically designed to get the most out of a 38 snubbie.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:20:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I could not be happier with my Renegade ankle holster / S&W 642 setup
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top